BOOK TO VOLUNTEER
Please fiill out the form below and we will contact you via email to confirm your booking
Please read the Terms and Coniditions of Golan Volunteers Limited (GV’s) carefully before submitting your online booking form.
STEP ONE: Choose the country and program you wish to volunteer in as well as the dates you will be volunteering. Fill out our online application form and submit it. You will then receive an email confirming we have received your online booking (if you do not receive this Contact Us).
STEP TWO: Within 24 hours (one working day) you will receive an email acknowledging your booking and confirming the country, project and dates of your volunteer program. In this email you will receive more information about your chosen program as well as details on how to pay the US$249 registration fee (refundable should you choose not to go)* required to confirm your booking with GV.
STEP THREE: Once your refundable registration fee* has been received you will be allocated an GV staff member to be your volunteer travel consultant. This staff member will be your point of contact from this day forward (until you finish your volunteer program). They are there to answer any questions you may have and to help you prepare for your volunteering experience. They will provide you with access to an GV. Volunteer Abroad Information booklet detailing everything you need to need to know about your impending volunteer placement relevant to your specific country (Ghana) and program and fulfill all remaining administration duties with you such as
· Putting you in contact with GV staff in your host country (GHANA)
· Upgrading your My GV account to an GV Registered Volunteer Account
· Linking you with other volunteers who will be volunteering in your chosen country (Ghana) at the same time as you
· Organizing your airport pick-up with our team
· Letting you know when you need to pay the balance of your program fee by (no later than one month before the start of your program)
· Providing constant 24/7 support through phone and email communication (from the moment you pay your registration fee to the day you finish your volunteer placement